Friday, October 10, 2008

A Glimmer Of Hope!!

Our attorney went to RENAP on Thursday (after a bunch of drama that I won't even burden you with) and was told that the BC was not ready, but that it would be ready on Wednesday. I'll believe it when he has it in his hands, but it does give me something to look forward to. I mean, how long does it take to type SOFIA CIKRA on a piece of stinkin paper.

Back to business.........if they release the BC to him on Wednesday, we are looking at the week of November 10th for travel. Don't you remember me saying she should be home by March?? March - November..........same difference, right? NOT! I just am so longing for her lately. Seeing her on the webcam has been such a blessing, but it also makes me sad that she is getting so big without me.