Friday, October 17, 2008

I Am Going To Guat On Monday - Not For Pickup

I am going to Guatemala on Monday, unfortunately it will not be to bring Sofia home. I am going to look into what the hold up is for her new birth certificate. This is something that should have taken 2 weeks and now we are at 7 weeks. Something is not right. I don't know who I can trust when it comes to giving me correct information, so I am going to deal with this myself. It is my hope that I will be able to get the BC released and if not, then at least find out what the problem is and do what I can to speed it up. Of course, I get to see my baby while I am there!!!!! Mayra is going to stay with me at the hotel with Sofia. I need someone to stay with Sofia while I run around town taking care of business, so it just makes sense for Mayra to stay. It will be like a pajama party, only she speaks Spanish and I speak English. I mean how much would you pay to be a fly on the wall watching us try to communicate in the room at night! HA! I don't even care because I will be with Sofia!!!!! Please pray that I am able to get this BC released so she can come home. And no, she will not, no matter what happens, be coming home with me this trip. We will have to travel one more time to pick her up.